Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 5, 2019

[ Cool design ] Stan Lee are you tony stank t-shirt

I already knew who he was. We were doing Timely books at Tom Gill’s cartoonist school where Joe worked. I was ghosting a lot of the work for Tom. I worked with Tom for about nine months and had gotten married at the time, so I said to Betty, I’m going to go over to ask Stan about some work on my own, which I did, and that was the first time I met Stan at the Stan Lee are you tony stank t-shirt. So we were still both young men at that time. We were full of enthusiasm, that’s for sure.
Click link to buy this shirt here: Stan Lee are you tony stank t-shirt
See more: https://www.moteefe.com/store/new-stan-lee-are-you
Stan Lee are you tony stank hoodie

Oh, that’s easy. The Fantastic Four, by far. It was the most popular thing we worked on. Spider-Man hadn’t built up any following at that time, or any of the other big sellers like Stan Lee are you tony stank t-shirt. The Fantastic Four was their top comic. We had never seen anything like that before. When I first saw The Fantastic Four, it was number five, I said, “Gee, what great characters.” They were all unique. The Thing was certainly unique.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét