Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 5, 2019

Review: Pikachu and Charmander t-shirt

Pokemon is the best executed cartoons of all time. It's just so cool to watch. The humor is wacked and funny and the Pokemon are so cute. I just love that Pikachu, it's just so cute to watch at. Not to mention the fact that the Pikachu and Charmander t-shirt is also an awesome thing. It's an awesome show, if you go buy your Pokemon game, also go buy a video of Pokemon too. You'll be surprised. Though I still watch as many episodes as I can as well as playing the main series games since it's all completely outstanding an fantastic and still I just love it all.

Click link to buy this shirt: Pikachu and Charmander t-shirt

Pikachu and Charmander hoodie

I'll start off by saying that the first time I saw this show, I hated it. I liked Pikachu, but couldn't stand Ash and Misty. Pikachu and Charmander t-shirt just seemed to exaggerated and obvious. However, after becoming addicted to the video game, I gradually gained a type of guilty pleasure of watching this show. After seeing the first episode, I started calling it a pretty cool show, but couldn't watch it very often.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét