Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 6, 2019

[ OFFICIAL ] Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth t-shirt

Wade Wilson is a chatterbox, he talks a lot, to some this can get annoying, while to the rest, it's music to our ears, mainly because of the sh*t he says. And he breaks fourth wall, meaning he'll talk to you the audience. But what's even more epic than that is the Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth t-shirt of the universe that he's in and the universe that you're in, and those two collide in the most epic way possible, so Ryan Reynolds' character.
Click link to buy this shirt here: Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth t-shirt 
Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth sweatshirt
See more: moteefe
Wade Wilson, makes fun of Ryan Reynolds the actor and also mocks Ryan Reynolds' previous poor decisions like Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain and my mouth t-shirt. This movie is a dream come true for those of you hardcore fans, it even has what I think is one of the greatest most hilarious opening credit scenes in the history of cinema. For a while, I heard that the studio wanted the film to include more mutants, but I'm glad the filmmakers kept things to just a few characters for this first installment a.k.a origin story, so it's simple enough for the new fans to follow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét